Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs):
- Our graduates will have sufficient understanding of the fundamentals of Mechanical Engineering to establish themselves as professionals in the chosen industry.
- Our graduates will be equipped with analytical and critical skills for a continued life-long learning, teaching and research.
- Our graduates will have good communication skill, teamwork, awareness of professional ethics and social issues to enable them to contribute effectively in their professional career and social development.
Programme Outcomes (POs):
- An ability to apply knowledge of graphical concepts, governing equations and mathematics to solutions of problems associated to the discipline
- An ability to analyze a problem, formulate and implement solutions based on mathematics and engineering science.
- An ability to work effectively as an individual as well as a member of a team and provide technical and visionary leadership to others.
- An ability to apply ethical and legal principles of the engineering practice and an awareness of social issues and responsibilities.
- An ability to communicate effectively on engineering topics with a range of engineering community in particular and society in general
- Awareness of the requirement of and ability to engage in continuing professional development.
- An ability to learn and use modern tools and techniques for computing practice.
- An ability to conduct investigation of complex problems using research-based knowledge and methods.
- An understanding of the impact of computer engineering solutions to society and environment.
- An ability to apply management principles in multidisciplinary projects .