Professor Hardeo Singh YadavDirector, NERIST Contacts :Office of the Director, NERIST, Nirjuli-791109, Arunachal Pradesh
Phone : +91 360 2257584(O) Fax # +91 360 2258533, Mobile : +91 9774015099 & +91 9436295177, E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
Academic Degrees :
- M.Sc. Chemistry, D.D.U. Gorakhpur University (1981)
- Ph.D. Chemistry, D.D.U. Gorakhpur University (1986)
Previous Positions :
- Dean- Administration ( one term )
- Dean- Students Affairs ( two terms )
- Head of the Department of Chemistry ( two terms )
- Chairman – Hostel Management Council/Chief Warden of Institute Hostels ( two terms )
- Chairman, Central Library
- Coordinator- Recreational and Creative Activities Forum
- Coordinator- Central Research Facility
Membership & Nomination etc. :
- Life Member of Indian Society of Technical Education.
- MHRD nominee in the Site Inspection Committee for establishment of Ghani Khan Chaudhuri Institute of Engineering and Technology, Malda, West Bengal, India.
- Member of Board of UG Studies w.e.f. January, 2006 for three years, Rajiv Gandhi University (under Govt. of India) Rono Hills, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh, India.
- Member of Board of Academic Council, NERIST, Nirjuli , Itanagar, India.
- Member of Board of Management, NERIST, Nirjuli, Itanagar, India.
Research Interest (View Academic Profile):
- His wide research interest concern synthesis of inorganic & bio-inorganic complexes, coordination chemistry of oxocations, macrocyclic complexes, amavadin chemistry, green chemistry synthesis and catalysis, peroxidase activities in green vegetables / fruits, thallium chemistry in MRI and clean water technology.
Professor H.S. Yadav has taken over the charge of Director, NERIST on 19.04.2016. He is one of the founder faculty members of NERIST since 1st July, 1987 and presently Professor in the Department of Chemistry since September 01, 2001.
We have proven record and successful story in establishing modular system of education at NERIST which was initiated in the form of a project under NEC in 1984 and now under the Ministry of Human Resource Development. Our endeavor together transformed it into a Deemed to be University status in May, 2005, enabling us to offer various academic programs to create suitable manpower with wide range of expertise and experience from skilled worker to UG/PG/Ph.D. level in Engineering, Basic Sciences and Management Studies. Now we need to focus on imparting quality education in all areas with augmenting adequate infrastructure to achieve high degree of satisfaction. I am very eager and highly optimistic to have togetherness approach aiming to quality teaching, innovation in research and development and to create manpower, who can contribute significantly within the country and round the globe for preserving peace, progress in Science & Technology and eco-friendly environment, which help us to assimilate climate change and its effects smoothly.