- Recent Publication
- Sponsored projects/Consultancy
- Prasad, R. K. (2021). Identification of Critical Pipes for Water Distribution Network Rehabilitation, Water Resources Management, 35, 5187-5204. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11269-021-02994-1
- Sorum, N. G., and Pal, D. (2022). "Effect of Distracting Factors on Driving Performance: A Review." Civil Engineering Journal, 8 (02), 382-405. DOI: https://doi.org/10.28991/CEJ-2022-08-02-014
- Prasad, R. K. and Parmar, D. (2021). "Discussion of Hydraulic Analysis of Intermittent Water Distribution Networks Considering Partial-Flow Regimes by S. Mohan and G. R. Abhijith,"Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management, American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), 147(11): 07021018. (https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)WR.1943-5452.0001467)
- Prasad, R. K. and Geto Kamda (2021). Comparison of Methods for the Solution of Pressure-Deficient Networks using Artificial Elements, Journal of The Institution of Engineers (India): Series A, . [ISSN-22502149, I.F. 0.96 (2020)]. (https://doi.org/10.1007%2Fs40030-021-00560-x)
- Pal, D., and Chunchu, M. (2020). " Effect of Vehicular Lateral Gap Models on Heterogeneous Traffic Stream Behavior ." Transportation Letters, 12(06), 399-407. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/19427867.2019.1611709 .
- Bharti, A. and Saha, B. (2011). 'Carbon Credit from Composting of Municipal Solid Waste', Int. J. Environmental Technology and Management, Vol. 14, Nos. 1/2/3/4, pp.203-219.
|No||Project Title||Duration||Funding Agency||Amount|
|1||Modernisation of Material Testing Laboratory for Non Destructive Testing Concrete and Concrete Structures.||1st April 2002 to 31st March 2003.||MHRD||Rs. 15.00 Lakh|
|2||Improving quality of ACRA-Walling System and its Performance Evaluation by NDT Methods.||1st April 2005 to 31st March 2007||MHRD||Rs. 14.40 Lakh|
|3||Spatial Planning for Perspective Urbanisation in Kosi Command Area||November 2004.||Sponsored by NERIST, In-House Mini Research Project||Rs.50,000|
Procurement and Installation of a Flexible Wall Permeability Apparatus with accessories under MODROB scheme of MHRD Government of India.
`Assessment Studies on Recent Flood in Dikrong River'--- Sponsored by Faculty on Natural Disaster Management (FNDM), the North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology, Nirjuli, 1999.