Skip to main content
Research: (Last Two Years)
- Area of research
- Recent Publication
- Sponsored projects/Consultancy
|Area of research
- P. Lingfa and B. Das:Energy analysis of Karanja oil as a supplementary fuel for compression ignition engine, Journal of Urban and Environmental Engineering, Vol. 9 (2), 2015, pp. 97-101. ISSN 1982-3932, DOI: 10.4090/juee.2015.v9n2.097101.
- A. Giri, Dipanka Bhuyan, B. Das: A study of mixed convection heat transfer with condensation from a parallel plate channel, International Journal of Thermal Sciences, Vol. 98, 2015, pp. 165-178.
- A. Giri, K. K. Pathak, B. Das: A computational study of mixed convective heat and mass transfer from a shrouded vertical non- isothermal fin array during dehumidification process, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 91, 2015, pp. 264–281.
- S. Samanta, M. Muralidhar, Thingujam Jackson singh and S. Sarkar: Characterization of mechanical properties of hybrid bamboo / GFRP and Jute/GFRPcomposites, Materialstoday: Proceedings, Elsevier, Vol. 2, 2015, pp. 1398-1405.
- Thingujam Jackson singh andSutanu Samanta: Characterization of Kevlar Fiber and Its Composites: A Review, Materials Today: Proceedings, Elsevier, Vol. 2, 2015, pp. 1381- 1387.
- Priyankar Pratim Deka and Sutanu Samanta: Experimental Investigation on Mechanical Properties of Rice Husk Filled Jute Reinforced Composites, International Journal of Chemical, Molecular, Nuclear, Materials and Metallurgical Engineering, Vol. 9, No. 12, 2015.
- C.W. Manpoong, M. Tamuk, S. S. Gautam, C. R. Gautam, A. K. Singh and A. Madheshiya: Synthesis, Microstructure and Dielectric Properties of (Sr,Bi)TiO3 Borosilicate Glass Ceramics, Journal of Ceramic Science and Technology, Vol. 6, No.4, 2015, Accepted. DOI: 10.4416/JCST2015-00035.
- N. Yadaiah, S. Bag, C. P. Paul and L. M. Kukreja: Influence of self-protective atmosphere in fiber laser welding of austenitic stainless steel, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 2015, in press.
- Nadeem Hasan, S. Mujaheed Khan, Faisal Shameem: A new flux-based scheme for compressible flows, Computers & Fluids, Vol. 119, 2015, pp. 58–86.
- Santosh Kumar and M. Muralidhar: Analysis for prevalence of carpal tunnel syndrome in shocker manufacturing workers, Advances in Production Engineering & Management, 2016, Accepted.
- Kumar Santosh, Kumar Manoj, M. Muralidhar: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Symptoms and Associated Risk Factors for Assembly Line Workers Engaged in Shocker Manufacturing Industries: A study, publication in Global Journal of Researches in Engineering: Industrial Engineering, Vol. 15 (3), 2015, pp. 1-8.
- S. K. Tamang and M. Chandrasekaran: Modeling and optimization of parameters for minimizing surface roughness and tool wear in turning Al/SiCp MMC using conventional and soft computing techniques, Advances in Production Engineering & Management, Vol. 10(2), 2015, pp. 59–72.
- M. Chandrasekaran, Shiv Sharma and R.Thirumalai: Experimental investigation and shop floor need based multi- characteristics optimization for machining GFRP composites using PCD tool, International Journal of Frontiers in Technology, Vol. 2, No. 2, 2015, pp. 10-17.
- M. Chandrasekaran and S.K.Tamang: ANN–PSO Integrated Optimization Methodology for Intelligent Control of MMC Machining, Journal of The Institute of Engineers (India): Series C, In press.
- Deepjothi Baruah and M. Chandrasekaran: Development of cloud based machining optimization system, Manufacturing Technology Today (MTT), 2015, pp. 9-15.
- Biplab Das and A. Giri: Mixed convection heat transfer from a vertical fin array in the presence of vortex generator, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 82, 2015, pp. 26–41.
- D. Maji: 'Sustainable Rural Livelihood' An Approach, in Recent Trends in Post-Harvest Technology and management, Ed. Kumari Aloka, Mangalam Publication India: Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, ISBN : 978-93-82983-53-8, 2015, pp. 126-140.
Books and Book chapter:
- N. Yadaiah, S. Bag, C. P. Paul and L. Kukreja: Fiber laser welding in a controlled inert gas atmosphere: an experimental & numerical investigation, in Laser based manufacturing, Springer Publication, pp. 399- 419, 9th April, 2015. DOI: 10.1007/978-81- 322-2352-8_20