Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- To impart quality education for producing technical professionals with ethics and social values by developing and maintaining pace with rapidly evolving state-of- the-art technologies, to excel in research and developmental activities in emerging areas.
- Fundamentals: To impart the fundamentals of electronics and communication engineering in order to make competent engineering professionals through innovative modular pattern.
- Quality: To produce globally competitive, creative, ethical, scientific and technical man power possessing good communication skill with particular reference to the North Eastern Region, considering stakeholder’s interest in view.
- Academic Excellence: To have an association with institutions of repute for academic excellence and man power development.
- Guidance: To equip the graduates with a broad intellectual spectrum in order to prepare them for diverse and competitive carrier paths focused on acquiring higher education.
- Professional Awareness: To provide a congenial ambience to promote R&D activity which assists to cope with the recent advancements in the field of electronics and communication engineering.