In the Registrar Cell , The Registrar is the Head of the Cell. The Registrar is the ex-officio Secretary of the Board of Management, Academic Council, Planning and Monitoring Board.Beside the routine works of Registrar’s office, this cell also looks after the RTI cell of the Institute till date. The legal works of the Institute is also shouldered by this cell/section.
The following are the responsibilities of the Registrar:
- Registrar is the custodian of the records, the funds of the Institute and the other properties as the Board of Management may commit to his charge.
- To conduct the official correspondence on behalf of the authorities of the Institute.
- To issue notice convening meetings of the authorities of the Institute and all Committees and Sub-committees appointed by any of these authorities.
- To keep the minutes of the meetings of all the authorities of the Institute.
- To perform such other duties as may be specified in the Rules and Bye-laws or as may be specified by the Board of Management or the Director from time to time.
Staffs of the Cell are assisting the Registrar to comply the above responsibilities of the Registrar.
Services provided by Section/Cell
As a custodian of records, all files are routed through this section. The other services provided are Right to Information to all applicant (s) as per RTI Act, 2005.
People of Registrar's Cell
|Registrar||Dr. R. P. Bhattacharjee||
e-Mail: registrar [AT] nerist(dot)ac(dot)in,
+91 360 2257401-408, Extn: 6383 (Off) view profile
|Phone (EPBX/Office : 6383
|Stenographer Gr.III||Joydeb Paul||Phone (EPBX/Office : 6383
E-Mail: joydeb 196[AT]gmail(dot)com
Shri Jaydeb Paul ( PA Registrar), to assists the Registrar, NERIST.
This cell has two peons who are very efficient and maintains the despatch cell perfectly. They are:-
- Shri Surendra Singh
- Shri Mahesh Kurmi.