1. Sohini Chowdhury, N. Yadaiah and M. Chandrasekaran: Laser Based Additive Manufacturing: State-of-Art, Heat Transfer Analysis and Capabilities, LAP-LAMBERT Academic Publishing Co. Ltd., Germany, ISBN 978-3-659-93561-9, 2016.
3. International Journal
6. N. Yadaiah, S. Bag, C. P. Paul and L. M. Kukreja: Influence of self-protective atmosphere in fiber laser welding of austenitic stainless steel, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 86(1), 853 - 870, 2016.
5. N. Yadaiah and S. Bag: Development of egg-configuration heat source model in numerical simulation of autogenous fusion welding process, International Journal of Thermal Sciences, Vol. 86, pp. 125-138, 2014. (One of the most downloaded article from 'Science Direct' (Article Rank # 8th from July to September 2014) and (Rank # 19th from October to December 2014).
4. S. Singh, N. Yadaiah, S. Bag and S. Pal: Numerical simulation of welding induced residual stress in fusion welding process using adaptive volumetric heat source, Proceedings of the IMechE, Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, 228(16), pp. 2960-2972, 2014.
3. N. Yadaiah and S. Bag: Role of Oxygen as Surface-Active Element in Linear GTA Welding Process, Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance, Vol. 22(11), pp. 3199-3209, 2013.
2. N. Yadaiah and S. Bag: Effect of heat source parameters in thermal and mechanical analysis of linear GTA welding process, ISIJ International, Vol. 52(11), pp. 2069-2075, 2012.
1. N. Yadaiah, S. Bag, C. P. Paul and L. M. Kukreja: Efficient Finite Element Modeling of Fiber Laser Welding Process under Conduction Regime on 316 Stainless Steel, International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology,ISSN : Electronic-2277 – 4106, Print-2347 - 5161, Special Issue 2, Feb. 2014, pp. 31-36.
4. International Conference
6. N. Yadaiah, S. Bag, C. P. Paul and L. M. Kukreja: An experimental investigation on fiber laser welding at controlled inert gas atmospherer, "5th International & 26th All India Manufacturing Technology, Design and Research Conference (AIMTDR 2014), at IIT Guwahati, from 12th - 14th December 2014, pp. 875-1-6.
5. N. Yadaiah, S. Bag, C. P. Paul and L. M. Kukreja: Prediction of weld induced distortions in fiber laser butt joint, IIW International Congress 2014 on "Advancement In Welding, Cutting And Surfacing Technologies For Improved Economy And Sustainable Environment" in New Delhi, from 9th - 11th April 2014, pp. 241-246.
4. N. Yadaiah and S. Bag: Egg-configuration heat source model in simulation of diode laser welding under conduction regime, IIW International Congress 2014 on "Advancement In Welding, Cutting And Surfacing Technologies For Improved Economy And Sustainable Environment" in New Delhi, from 9th - 11th April 2014, pp. 247-252.
3. N. Yadaiah, S. Bag, C. P. Paul and L. M. Kukreja: Efficient Finite Element Modeling of Fiber Laser Welding Process under Conduction Regime on 316 Stainless Steel Plate, International Conference on Advances in Mechanical Sciences 2014, Hyderabad, 9th to 11th January 2014, pp. 24-31(Awarded Best Research Paper).
2. N. Yadaiah, S. Bag, C. P. Paul and L. M. Kukreja: Fiber laser welding of austenitic stainless steel in protective atmosphere of argon, Recent Development in Welding and Joining Technologies, 7th Asia Pacific International Institute of Welding International Congress, 2013, 8th - 10th July 2013, Singapore, pp. 501-506.
1. S. Bag and N. Yadaiah: Possible role of surface active elements in weld pool modelling of fusion welding process, International Conference on Computational Methods in Manufacturing (ICCMM 2011), IIT Guwahati, India, pp.154-162.
5. National Conference
4. Sohini Chowdhury, N. Yadaiah, M. Chandrasekaran, G. Rinu, P. Kalita and M. Muralidhar: Finite element based heat transfer analysis of laser assisted additive manufacturing process, "24th DAE BRNS National Laser Symposium (NLS-24), at RRCAT, Indore, from 2nd - 5th December 2015, Doc. ID: 6.40.
3. K. Pranjal, N. Yadaiah, G. Rinu, Sohini Chowdhury, S. M. Khan and M. Muralidhar: Thermal analysis of laser hybrid welding process and challenges in modeling, "24th DAE BRNS National Laser Symposium (NLS-24), at RRCAT, Indore, from 2nd - 5th December 2015, Doc ID: 8.10.
2. N.Yadaiah and M.M.M.Sarcar: Problems in designing obstacle detection self-controlled manipulator, National conference on Advances in manufacturing technology and management, 2010, JNTU Hyderabad, Hyderabad, India.
1. N.Yadaiah and S.Prakash: Three Dimensions of TQM, National level seminar, 2004, Narasaraopet engineering college, Narasaraopet, India.
3. National Workshop on Tool Design And Its Applications, 2009, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, India.
2. AICTE Sponsored Staff Development Programme On 'Finite Element Analysis And Its Applications', 2009, Gitam University, Visakhapatnam, India.
1. Faculty Development Programme, 2008, SVP Engineering College, Visakhapatnam, India.